Wednesday, September 15, 2010

SnapDragon

SnapDragon as a Baby, Swinging and Loving It
This blog is supposed to be about my family and adoption, however, it is a bit slanted towards adoption.  Since it is time for a Mamarazzi post, and this best little boy in the world (no, only in our family, Mom, since I am the only little boy in our family) said the sweetest thing today, I decided he deserves his own post.
SnapDragon guarding his Castle
Today I had to wake Sunflower to take SnapDragon to school.  As I carried her down in her jammies and SnapDragon carried her milk to the car, she snuggled her head into my shoulder.  (This is rare for her as she is a constantly moving child).

SnapDragon: I wish I was still small enough to be held.
Mom: You are little enough to cuddle.  We often cuddle.
SnapDragon: Yes.  But to be held and carried, while I am still sleepy. It just looks so nice!  I wish I could still do it.
Pictures of SnapDragon still little enough to be carried:

SnapDragon held by Oak at 11 months
One of my favorites at 1 and a 1/2 years old
Not mowing the lawn gives some great photo landscapes
Sweet, sweet brothers!
Sweet brother, SnapDragon, holding baby sister, Sunflower for first time.
Mama: Oh, sweet baby, sometimes, so do I, so do I.
Photobucket

No comments: