Sunday, January 30, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


This was such a cool idea, I couldn't resist participating though I am not a skilled photographer and am in the early stages of learning to edit pictures.  Unfortunately, while the rules are simple:
  1. Anyone can participate. 
  2. You're encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. 
  3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I'm not too strict about it - I do my best to take fresh shots). 
  4. Link up to Scavenger Hunt Sundayon Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest).
  5. Have fun!
I did cheat on number 3.  I found the link on Thursday and did not have time to take 5 new pictures around each item while dealing with a sick family.  However, searching my archives (ha! how formal does that sound?) was like a scavenger hunt and a few pictures are new this week.  I didn't plan to post if I couldn't follow the rules exactly, but I had sooooo much fun with the pictures I did do, I really wanted to share.

Texture:
This was taken awhile ago.  I couldn't decide if I should crop to the texture on the barn or leave in my sweet boy.  You can tell what I finally decided on.
Fog:
This was taken this summer.
 Button:
Button eyes, button nose, button mouth, Button.
Beverage:
Water--the World's Best Beverage (after coke and ice tea)
 Seventies:
She chose her own clothes Friday morning (and every morning) and they seemed so 70's to me.  Then the Scavenger Hunt Sunday blog mentioned using Pioneer Women's 70's action on her photo, so I copied her.  I figured out how to download and install the action sets and played with them.  This Hunt was worth doing if for no other reason than this new tool.  Thank-you!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

Okay, the fog shot is great and WHERE were you standing?! It's so cool because it looks like you were suspended and in a dangers spot shooting this! Nice work :)

Ashley Sisk said...

Nicely done - really like your fog shot!

Brooke said...

Love this set!!! The seventies one is beautiful :D