Friday, March 23, 2012

Travel Approval!


Why are you downcast, O my soul?
Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God,
for I will yet praise him,
my Savior and my God. 
Psalm 43:5
We got our travel invitation from China yesterday.  Our agency says we cannot take them up on the invite until May 2nd.  I do not want to wait that long.  Yesterday was very sad.   

Weeping may last for the night, 
But a shout of joy comes 
in the morning.
Psalm 30:5b

Today...we have Travel Approval!  TA! TA! TA!

Our tickets are booked!

We are leaving May 2nd and returning May 16th!

We'll meet our little Sweet Pea on Sunday, May 6th or Monday, May 7th!

After 6 1/2 years of wondering when...it is nice to KNOW!
We'll be coming soon, baby!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Catherine said...

SO excited for you! You are on final countdown to your precious daughter!!!

May the weeks fly by for you until you're holding her in your arms.

Congratulations!!!

No Greater Love said...

Hey....I've been thinking about you so much....

I really am so excited for you....but I so get the weeping yesterday.

Make a paper chain with the kids....it will be fun to take one ring off every day.....

Soon, my friend. The wait ends very very soon.

Sarah said...

How wonderful! It IS just good to know, isn't it?!

Nancy @ Ordinary Miracles & The Crazy 10 said...

slowly getting back into the swing of things, and saw your TA news!!! WOOOO HOOOO!! Now hurry up MAY and get here already!

Andrea Dawn said...

Wishing it was sooner for you, but happy you finally know. God's timing is always perfect . . . a desire fulfilled is a tree of life.