Saturday, October 15, 2011

Another Zoo -- Sunday Snapshot

Today we went to the zoo; not our usual zoo, but the one an hour North.  So fun!  They have lots of animals our zoo doesn't have. I'd won the tickets from one of the blogs I read--The Good Life.  I took a ton of pictures.  We had a great day!

There was lots of birds...
Children...
A Jaguar...
Apes...
Drummers...
Climbers...
I don't remembers (some kind of goat?)...
Hornbills...
Flowers...
Huckleberries...
Giraffes...I LOVE Giraffes...
Hippos...
Maps...
Lions...
SnapDragons...
Sunflowers...
My Family...

Sunday Snapshot

 Photobucket

8 comments:

Seeing Each Day said...

The kids look like they're having a wonderful time. There's so many fun, great shots here. Love the gorilla snug asleep - classic! The perspective on the tiger - looks like he's coming straight at me, the really pretty flower capture and the colours on the hornbills beak.

Veronica Lee said...

WOW!!! How fun that must be!! Love the pics!! B E A U T I F U L !!!

Have a blessed Sunday!

Stasha said...

Wow, these are stunning. Not to take away from amazing shots of animals, which a Nat Geo material, but your family is truly beautiful!

No Greater Love said...

How fun!

And the pictures are awesome!

Looks like you had a great day. :)

ShonEjai said...

Wow! This looks like an awesome day!

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun day! I love the picture of the jaguar. Thank you for sharing!

Tiffany said...

Looks like a great family day!

Tiffany

The Johnsons said...

You have a long haired second grader too! I like the jaguar shot!