Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Not Useless Photos

Yesterday I took the kids outside so I could take pictures. 
I thought it was a great day to try out my "kid's vibrant color" setting on my camera since Sunflower had chosen this outfit for the day.  (Her undies are blue and her socks are yellow).


If I was planning to hide my children's faces on my blog this is the picture I would have picked to share with you:
After I was done the kids stayed outside another hour to play.  Since they were outside I had to stay in the back of the house so I spent the time doing dishes and folding laundry.  Good deal all around.  We have now had two extra play times outside and a trip to the zoo all because we bought a camera.  Who would have thought a camera could improve your life and not just your memories?

Photobucket

No comments: