Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Laughing Again or At Least I am

My Sunflower has started calling me "My Mommy."  "My Mommy come here."  "My Mommy, I watch Dora?"

I found it very puzzling.  But this week I figured out why.  When I picked her up from child care at Bible Study she waved to her teachers (one a grandma and one a high school student) and said: 

"Bye-bye, two mommies."

I guess when you classify all grown-up women as being mommy it is good to clarify that this one is My Mommy.
----------
Last week we found a cordless phone dropped by our mail box.  The battery is low, so we don't know how to contact the owner.  My husband put it in a plastic bag with some dry-z-air and set it on top of our mailbox.  So far no one has claimed it.

Today SnapDragon had an idea of what to do about it.

"Why don't you turn it into the lost and found?"

"There is no global lost and found, honey."

"Then why is there some buildings that say lost and found on them?"

This had us stumped for a bit until he remembered he saw the building at the zoo.  The zoo being 25 minutes away from here probably means it isn't the best place to turn in our little lost phone.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

really, really, cute!

Have a great day!

lea
xo

Adrian Roberta said...

lol

Think 'someone's' just got a new phone......