Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Us

We have been married thirteen years today.  Oak said that is pretty amazing.  I said, "I don't know so far it has all been pretty easy.  Let's see how we do when we face real trials."  He laughed.  That is why I love him--he laughed.  I get a ton of pleasure of making people laugh (I don't know what that says about my psyche, but I don't really care.)  Then he said "what do you call Sunflower's pregnancy*?"  I laughed.  

Oak is really the most amazing man, kind and loving.  He takes wonderful care of me and our children.  He is packing up our hotel room while he lets me blog for love of me.  I am one lucky woman.  He is almost done which means I'm out of time. 

Happy Anniversary, Husband.

* Of all the trials we have faced--two unemployments, 1 miscarriage, the illness and death of two of our parents, parenting 3 children, etc.--he picked my pregnancy with Sunflower.  That should make it very clear what a horrible person I was while pregnant with Sunflower.  Good thing we have already decided we want to grow our family through adoption.
  Photobucket

2 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Happy Anniversary from another December bride!

Nancy @ Ordinary Miracles & The Crazy 10 said...

HAPPY Anniversary to you both!! Isn't it amazing that it just gets better as time passes???!!!
Nancy