Thursday, December 9, 2010

Missing Grandma

SnapDragon has been a little more snappish than usual lately.  This is because his grandma passed away November 4 (same day that would have been my mom's 60th birthday--sad all around.)  She was a special woman who raised a gaggle of children who grew up to be wonderful adults with terrific spouses (if I do say so myself) and have a handful or two of super awesome grandchildren.  One of the saddest things for me is that she will not to get to meet her next grandchild(ren) this side of heaven.   She loved children and especially her grandchildren.  Since I couldn't share all of the pictures of her with my children in the Memorial DVD, I thought I would share some of them here. 




 "Well done, thou good and faithful servant;  Enter thou into the joy of thy Lord."  Matthew 25:21









She spent as much time with her grandchildren as she could.  Her memorial is Saturday.  She will be greatly missed.
 Photobucket

No comments: