Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has a most fabulous Thanksgiving!  It is so nice for me to be able to see family and have my husband and kids home for 4 whole days.  Dinner with Oak's family last night, breakfast with them all here this morning, and dinner with my family tonight...then 3 days as a family (except for one "shoot" of a friend's family!)

Also, we are one step...a little step...closer to China.  It appears they matched families with LID 8/3/2006-8/7/2006...5 days.  I was hoping for more, but the fact that they sent a batch at all is great news.  Rumor Queen actually has us in the next batch...and her predictions have been fairly accurate even when I thought she was being hopelessly optimistic.  China can match 8/8/2006-8/15/2006 in one batch.  That would be the best Christmas present ever...better than the 70-200 f/2.8 camera lens which at $2499 is even less likely (as in impossible) than seeing my daughter's face before the new year.

Why do I feel like this?
SnapDragon is always up for a giggle!
 Photobucket

1 comment:

No Greater Love said...

Is it weird that I got on the computer tonight, just HOPING you did a post on Thanksgiving. It is literally the only thing I felt like getting on the computer to read tonight.

And lo and behold my hope was answered!

Hope your day was FABULOUS!!!! And I am so praying for your Christmas present. :) (and it's not the lens one.)

Happy Thanksgiving, Cedar. I'm happy to know you... :)