Saturday, May 14, 2011

Meet and Mix

Blogger was down the only day this week I had time to write a post (Thursday before I committed to being gone all day today) so I'm going to send you to a link.  I found it hilarious.  Most of my readers may have already seen it, but for my friends not obsessed with adoption, you should definitely check it out.  I believe you will find it funny and it isn't adoption related, in fact far from it.

So go check out my favorite Tonggu Momma and her recent conversation.  

It is possible I find this particularly funny because it reminded me of our conversation with our then 5 year old and 9 year old boys about how our DNA is a mix of our mother's and father's with lots of information on chromosomes, etc. but not one question or answer on how they meet.

Also, I just needed a good laugh.  Thanks, Tonggu Momma!  Happy Packing!
 Photobucket

No comments: