Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wittle People Wednesday

Due to our pediatrician's advice, we stopped giving Sweet Pea a bottle in the hopes of getting her body mass index into a more healthy range.  She didn't seem to regret the transition at all, though I'll still slip her a 4 ounce bottle every once in awhile (less than once a day) in order to get some cuddle time or if she has had a particularly fussy day.

So I'd thought she was slimming down some until yesterday's playtime in the yard.


I guess I'd better get her back in for her height and weight check, though I don't know what he can recommend.  She eats reasonable portions for a toddler baby and is very active.  But I do want to do what is good for her.  Hard to imagine that a year ago we did not yet know she existed, and now I cannot remember or want life without her.


Photobucket

2 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

OMGoodness...well, she certainly is adorable. Sweet shots, my friend!

Bonnie, Jim, Ainsley and Sofie said...

She is so cute and I just want to squeeze those cheeks. She needs to send some chunkiness to Sofie. She would gladly take it. Maybe her pants would stay up then :)