Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Fun-ish in the Snow

Yesterday we had our first snowfall of the year, just enough to make SnapDragon's school late and cancel MOPS.  Since it was Sweet Pea's first snowfall with us, it seemed a requirement that I take pictures.  Except snow is cold and wet and not much fun to be in if you ask me...and Sweet Pea.

But you can get a ton of pictures in just 20 minutes outside, so here goes.
Oh, what is this stuff?  Is it food?!

 My feet appear to be trapped!


 I'll just explore where I'm at.
 In fact, I'll just sit down to explore.
Hey!  No one said this was wet and cold!
Well, I know how to make the best of it.

 Sunflower: "Kick, kick, kick...snow at Daddy."  Me: "Hey, stop!"
I think this time I'll just look at it.
 Okay, Daddy.  Is it time to go back inside?
 No?
Please?
A few more minutes.
Okay, fine.
It's fun!  I promise!

 You just need to use your...
 Feet...
 ...and Hands.

 Okay, one more try.
 Success!

 Where exactly does this come from, anyway?

 Now, lets go inside!
 Aw, much better.

Photobucket

1 comment:

No Greater Love said...

Those pictures were awesome!!! You did a GREAT job documenting her first snow! We had snow yesterday, too. :)