Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday SnapShot

Tomorrow is our 6 month post-placement visit.  Sweet Pea has only been here a little less than 5 months, but the social worker visit has to occur now.  It is astonishing to me that given how many pictures I have it is hard to find a good cross-section to give to the social worker (she needs 8-10 photos that shows Sweet Pea doing things or with her family.)  Oak thinks I'm over-thinking it.  Perhaps he is right, but Sweet Pea agrees with me.
It requires some concentration.

After all...she has a lot of family...



All of whom love her very, very much...
And one of whom is not often in the photos...
And then how to pick from the hundreds and hundreds adorable shots of our beautiful, fun, amazing Sweet Pea?

Altogether I sent 16 photos to be printed.  Oak can narrow it down from there!
Ni Hao Yall
 Photobucket

2 comments:

No Greater Love said...

Wow, I would have had a seriously hard time picking, too. You have SO many GREAT shots. I absolutely adore the one of her looking into Oak's eyes....

Nancy @ Ordinary Miracles & The Crazy 10 said...

Oh goodness she is adorable! I love the one where she is looking up and I can see those little teeth poking through!
Luv the rolls!
nancy