Monday, June 11, 2012

Sunday...No Monday...Snapshot

I alternate between the state of being too busy feeding and entertaining two little girls to think straight or too tired to think straight.  Either way things are not getting done and today Sweet Pea was the only girl dressed at our house (the boys still have school and Oak went to work).
Taken with my Nikon d3100 and 50mm 1.8 lens  ISO 200 f/2.0  50mm 1/250     It is a crop sensor camera, so with my 50mm on I have to be pretty far back for a full shot of her.  I started there, but she just kept insisting on getting closer! 

But even if clothes are going straight into dressers from the dryer and I spent the day in my jammies, I somehow find the time to snap a few photos.  It is the only way to make sure we don't miss another precious moment of her adorable self.

Ni Hao Yall
 Photobucket

3 comments:

Andrea Dawn said...

Adorable indeed! Love the arched eyebrows. Things will get done eventually and all will be well.

Stefanie said...

Oh gosh, she is precious! How could you get anything done with her right there, looking so sweet?!?

No Greater Love said...

Oh, Nora....it just warms my heart to see that you did a Sunday Snapshot. :) You know I miss you like crazy....

The picture is beautiful....I love that color on Sweet Pea. :)